Welcome to Lizard Creek Campground!
We're pleased you decided to camp with us. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.
To make everyone's stay safe and enjoyable please observe the following courtesies:
- Site are limited to 1 car at a time
- Speed limit in campground is 5 MPH at all times
- Music, radio or TV may not be loud enough to be heard by your neighbors at any time
- Quiet hours are strictly observed between 11pm-9am
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please use walkways and roads, do not cut through other people's sites at any time
- All visitors must sign in at the office and pay visitor fee upon arrival
- Campers are responsible for their visitors' conduct
- Please help us maintain our septic system and do not put anything other than human waste and toilet paper into the toilet. No handy wipes, tampons, cigarette butts etc.
- Trash will be collected at your site around 10am. Leave your trash bag by the road
- If you need to dispose of trash at other times, there is a dumpster at the end of the parking lot in front of the office
- Please do not leave trash out overnight
- We do recycle aluminum cans. You can put them in separate bag & we'll collect them with the trash
- If you need more trash bags, just let us know
- Please clean up after your pets. Put waste into plastic bag & dispose of it in the dumpster
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and under the control of an adult
- When you leave the campground you must take pets with you or leave them in your camper
- Pets are not allowed in pool area, playground or inside buildings
- Please do not tie your pet to the water, septic or electrical connections
- Pool is open 10am-7pm during pool season
- Please shut the gate when going in or out of pool
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Infants and small children must have an adult in the water with them at all times
- Unpotty trained children must wear swim diapers and may only use kiddie pool
- Children must demonstrate adequate swimming skills to a LCC staff member before going beyond the rope in the shallow end of pool
- No smoking, no food and no drinks in pool area except for water in a plastic bottle
- No running, jumping, cannonballs, diving or rough housing in or around the pool
We hope you enjoy your stay! Please let us know if you need anything.
Mark and Grace Clayton