We're pleased you decided to camp with us. We hope that you will have a peaceful and relaxing visit. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Each site has parking for 1 car. All other vehicles must park in the store parking lot.
- All campers and visitors must register before entering the campground.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed on the campground.
To make everyone's stay safe and enjoyable please observe the following courtesies:
- Speed limit in campground is 5 MPH at all times everywhere on the campground
- Music, radio or TV may not be loud enough to be heard by your neighbors at any time
- Quiet hours are strictly observed between 11pm-8am
- Use walkways and roads, do not cut through other sites at any time
- Alcohol may only be consumed on your campsite. No alcohol in public areas including
roads, walkways, creek, playground, rec hall, etc
- Drunkenness, rowdiness and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated and will be dealt with
by local authorities
- Campers are responsible for their visitors' conduct
- Please help us maintain our septic system and do not put anything other than human waste and toilet paper into the toilet. No handy wipes, tampons, cigarette butts, etc
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult at the pool
- Swim diapers are required in the pool for non-toilet trained children
- Swim diapers are strongly discouraged in main pool (accidents necessitate pool closure)
- Please make sure your children know where the walkways are and that they do not cut through people’s sites especially to access the creek
- Please clean up after your pets. Put waste into plastic bag & dispose of it in the dumpster
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and under the control of an adult
- When you leave the campground you must take pets with you or leave them in your camper
- Pets are not allowed in pool area, playground or inside buildings
- Please do not tie your pet to the water, septic or electrical connections
- Please do not leave trash out overnight
- Please bag your trash and place it in the dumpster at the end of the parking lot in front of the store. There is no practical way to disinfect the dumpster.
- Pool is open 10 am-7 pm during pool season
- No smoking, no food and no drinks in pool area (except for water in a plastic container)
- Please read and follow all posted pool rules
June 25th, 2020