We're pleased you decided to camp with us. We hope that you will have a peaceful and relaxing visit. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Each site has parking for 1 car. All other vehicles must park in the store parking lot for a $10/day fee.
- All campers and visitors must register before entering the campground.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons of any kind are allowed on the campground.
To make everyone's stay safe and enjoyable please observe the following courtesies:
- Speed limit in campground is 5 MPH at all times everywhere on the campground
- Music, radio or TV may not be loud enough to be heard by your neighbors at any time
- Quiet hours are strictly observed between 10:30 pm - 8:00 am
- Use walkways and roads, do not cut through other sites at any time
- Alcohol may only be consumed on your campsite. No alcohol in public areas including
pool, roads, walkways, creek, playground, rec hall, etc
- Drunkenness, rowdiness and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated and will be dealt with
by local authorities
- Campers are responsible for their visitors' conduct
- Please help us maintain our septic system and do not put anything other than human waste and toilet paper into the toilet. No handy wipes, tampons, cigarette butts, etc
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult at the pool
- Swim diapers are required in the pool for non-toilet trained children
- Swim diapers are strongly discouraged in main pool (accidents necessitate pool closure)
- Please make sure your children know where the walkways are and that they do not cut through people’s sites especially to access the creek
- Please clean up after your pets. Put waste into plastic bag & dispose of it in the dumpster
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and under the control of an adult
- When you leave the campground you must take pets with you or leave them in your camper
- Pets are not allowed in pool area, playground or inside buildings
- Please do not tie your pet to the water, septic or electrical connections
- Please do not leave trash out overnight
- Please bag your trash and place it in the dumpster at the end of the parking lot in front of the store.
- Pool is open 10 am-7 pm during pool season
- No smoking, no food and no drinks in pool area (except for water in a plastic container)
- Please read and follow all posted pool rules
February 25th, 2022